The Utah Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services presented in December the 2012 winners of its annual Marketing Communication Awards. They recognize the year’s best efforts by marketing professionals serving Utah’s architecture, engineering and construction industry.
The 2012 winners are:
• Structural engineering firm Reaveley Engineers won first place in the “Website Design Category.”
• Sohm Photographx, a company that specializes in architectural photography, won first place in the “Collateral/Give-Away” category for its free promotional photography calendar.
• Layton Construction won first place in the “Marketing Campaign” category for its informative quarterly Foundation magazine.
• Cynthia Remine of Ascent Construction was named “Marketer of the Year” for her professional contributions to her firm and the A/E/C industry as a whole.
• Amber Craighill of structural engineering firm BHB Engineers was named “Marketer Rising Star 2012.”