Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter held its annual chapter awards dinner and political action committee fundraiser on February 16. More than 100 ABC members and guests attended the event.
During the PAC Fundraiser, held before the Chapter Awards earlier in the evening, $24,000 was raised. The funds will go to support political candidates and political endeavors that further promote and defend the merit-shop philosophy and support the construction industry.
Later in the evening, the Chapter Awards were presented to leaders within the commercial construction industry who have shown outstanding commitment and dedication to the chapter, industry and the merit-shop philosophy through their participation and involvement.
The following companies and individuals were honored with awards:
• Special Service Award to Angie Casey of FCI Constructors Inc.
• Dick Goodman Community Service Award to Milender White Construction Co.
• President’s Award to Programming Task Force
• Associate of the Year to Bauerle and Co. PC
• Supplier of the Year to Sunstate Equipment Co. LLC
• Subcontractor of the Year to LPR Construction Co.
• General Contractor of the Year to FCI Constructors Inc.
• Outstanding New Member to Capital Evolution Group
• ABCer of the Year award to Jeff Champagne of The Skilled Trades Co.